Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shout the Words and Dance like Crazy

sometimes you just need to babysit to put everything into perspective.

i babysit for one of my friends and she has 4 girls. KK who is 8, kenzie who is 6, jack jack who is 4, and jazzy who is 2. needless to say, its a handful. and not only that but i also have to basically babysit the ladys brother and his cousin who are 23. its sad when you have to get onto a 23 year old for something that the 2 year old knows not to do..

it has helped me to see even more things that i do not want in a man. like immaturity(if that's how you spell it), extreme sarcasm, and disrespect. if you can't treat me like i have a brain, and you undermine my authority, get away from me. im so over being treated like an imbecile just because i am under 18. NEWS FLASH. im more mature and have a far greater intellect than you ever could.

i also know that i dont want kids until after college and am settled in my marraige. cause this household is crazy. just sayin.

i also need a bluray with netflix and pandora. because it is awesome.

the kids have shown me how to live life to the fullest. they also make me realize that things that seem hugely important and devastating at one time, are usually not that bad and get better in a short time. i now know to live in the moment and give everything i do my all. if you're gonna listen to pandora, you have to shout the words and dance like crazy.

all this and that katy perry is great dance music. oh, and black men usually think they can dance amazing, when really it is just sad.  poor stanley.

No comments:

Post a Comment